Do you often feel “down in the dumps”, alone, or overwhelmed? Do you sometimes feel like crying or have you lost interest in your usual activities? These are common symptoms of clinical depression. Some other symptoms of depression include:
- Depressed mood (In children and adolescents this may be characterized as an irritable mood.)
- Significant weight loss when not dieting or weight gain
- Sleep problems or oversleeping
- Fatigue or loss of energy
- Feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt
- Diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness
- Recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide.
We utilize the most effective depression therapy methods that have been shown in scientific studies to be successful in treating depression.
Use the forms on this page to schedule an appointment, verify your mental health coverage, ask a question, or request a free 15-minute phone consultation. Once we have an understanding of your individual circumstances we will offer you a comprehensive treatment plan and course of action.
We offer individualized, competent, compassionate depression therapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
We are able to accept many insurance plans and offer evening and weekend appointments for your convenience.
You have already taken the most difficult step by considering depression therapy. Now is the time to talk to someone who can help.
Another article about depression: Dysthymic Disorder.