As psychologists, we are uniquely qualified to assess an individual’s mental, emotional, and psychological status utilizing psychological tests and interviews.
Some of the most common reasons for a psychological evaluation include:
- Assessment of children for ADD/ADHD or learning disabilities
- Psychological and personality assessment for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment planning
- Substance abuse evaluation for driver’s license appeal
- Child custody evaluation as part of a custody dispute in a divorce
- Psychological evaluation prior to gastric exclusion surgery