Flexible Payment Plans
At GLPG, we’ve listened to the feedback of our 100,000+ served and have updated our billing process to meet those needs. The information provided on this page lays out the advantages we offer and how they work.
Online Bill Pay
How do we make it flexible for you?
Our advanced billing system offers complete transparency and convenience to the user in the following ways:
- Method of Payment Options
- Payments can be made through your insurance or out-of-pocket.
- Instant Payment Portal Access
- You do not need a login or password to access the patient portal or make a payment.
- Complete Account Visibility
- You will have unrestricted access to see all activities within your account as they happen.
- Paperless Bills
- All statements are printable and viewable online. Paper bills are available if needed.
- Automatic Bill Payments
- You have the option to enroll in automatic or single-click payments.
- Payment Plans
- Custom payment plans are available to work with your budget.
- Online Chat Assistant
- Within the payment portal and during regular business hours, a member of our billing staff is available to speak with regarding your balance or payment options.
- No Spam
- Notifications you receive will only contain relevant billing information.
Paying with insurance?
Find out what insurances we do and do not accept below. If your insurance is not on our list, don’t worry! We’ll work with any insurance that is willing to pay our claims.
What insurances are accepted?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Value Options
- Health Plus
- United Behavioral Health
What insurances are NOT accepted?
- Medicaid subscribers should call (800) 231-1127 in order to access their mental health benefits.
- Blue Cross Complete (alpha prefix of XYU)
- McLaren Medicaid
- United Health Care Community Plan
- Aetna Better Health
- Healthy Michigan Plan
- HAP Midwest Health Plan
If you prefer not to go through your insurance company for counseling, that’s not a problem! Not only are you able to pay out-of-pocket, but you can also set up a payment plan that works for you. These plans are customizable to work with your budget so that you can handle balances of any size.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 800-693-1916 or use our online chat feature to get answers from a member of our billing team.