Individual Counseling in Roseville
Finding the right therapist may feel like an intimidating process, but you’ve come to the right place. Our Roseville providers are competent, compassionate, and eager to help you get on track.
A longstanding myth of seeking help from a therapist is that one must have a mental disorder to be “qualified”. While it is true that mental health professionals treat diagnosable mental disorders, it is not a requirement for seeking help. In fact, anyone is welcome to seek therapy at Great Lakes Psychology Group. Here are some examples of presenting problems that can be addressed with therapy:
- Recurrent relationship problems
- Family issues
- Addictions and addictive behavior
- Trouble focusing at work, school, or elsewhere
- Feelings of fear and anxiety after traumatic events
- Problems controlling compulsions surrounding body image and weight management
- Grief and loss
- Divorce and coping with termination of a relationship
Many people who would benefit from counseling talk themselves out of seeking help for many reasons. If you are considering seeing a therapist, here are just a few of the potential benefits:
- A felt sense of understanding and acceptance
- Thoughtful recommendations from a trained professional
- Having someone to confide in with the assurance that your thoughts will not be shared
- Relief from mental and emotional suffering
- Better relationships with loved ones
- A more coherent sense of direction and purpose
Investing in and valuing yourself is important, and seeking help from a counselor or therapist has the potential to help you make lasting positive changes. In addition to the benefits of counseling, here are a few reasons you will be glad you chose Great Lakes Psychology Group:
- We offer same-day, evening, and weekend appointments. Regardless of your schedule, there is a therapist in Roseville who can accommodate you.
- Our Roseville therapists specialize in presenting problems across the board, making it easier to find the perfect fit.
- We take confidentiality seriously. Our Roseville office offers semi-private waiting areas and sound-proofed offices, assuring that your identity remains protected.
It is always the right time to make your emotional well-being a priority. Our Roseville counselors will work collaboratively with you to help you reach your goals.
18303 E. Ten Mile Rd, Suite 200
Roseville, MI 48066