Do you or Someone You Love need Help? Everybody needs it from time to time. We’re here for you.
Although we often turn to friends and family for support and a listening ear, there may be times when the problems we face are too personal to share, or when we do not wish to burden our friends and loved ones with our problems. When this is the case, individual counseling with a therapist trained to offer support and guidance can be especially beneficial.
Individual therapy is often sought for the following:
- Recurrent relationship problems
- Family issues
- Addictions and addictive behavior
- Trouble focusing at work, school, or elsewhere
- Feelings of fear and anxiety after traumatic events
- Problems controlling compulsions surrounding body image and weight management
- Grief and loss
- Divorce and coping with termination of a relationship
- Stress management
Should you decide to contact us, you have our assurance that your inquiry will be handled promptly and confidentially. Please read out “Things to consider before seeking help at a psychology clinic” for more information about how we strive to make your experience at GLPG as private and hassle-free as possible.
We offer Individual Counseling at each of our five locations: