Individual Counseling in Dearborn
Life is full of challenges & hardship. Our Dearborn counselors are here to help you overcome them.
Whether it is due to stress, frustration, financial concerns, loneliness, disappointment or transition, many individuals will experiences difficult times in their life which leads to a greater need for support and resources. For some individuals, these resulting symptoms may be new, for others they may be long-standing. Whatever the case, therapy is a place that can help you find the support and resources that you need to be at your best.
Individual therapy is often sought for the following:
- Recurrent relationship problems
- Family issues
- Co-occurring disorders
- Trouble focusing at work, school, or elsewhere
- Feelings of fear and anxiety after traumatic events
- Problems controlling compulsions surrounding body image and weight management
- Grief and loss
- Divorce and coping with termination of a relationship
- Stress management
If any of these sound familiar, you’d benefit from counseling:
- I’ve lost my sense of joy in activities I used to love.
- I lay awake at night and worry about things that stress or upset me.
- I feel like nobody listens to me.
- I don’t feel connected to my family, friends, or partner.
- My work and social life are being affected by my moods.
Our counselors can help you…
- Regain your happiness and understand your emotional disturbance.
- Feel equipped to handle the issues that are making you anxious, angry, or sad.
- Have an outlet and source of guidance for the issues you’ve kept to yourself for so long.
- Feel connected to family, friends, and partners.
- Get control of your moods and get back to the life you had or want.
Should you decide to contact us, you have our assurance that your inquiry will be handled promptly and confidentially. Please read “Things to consider before seeking help at a psychology clinic” for more information about how we strive to make your experience at GLPG as private and comfortable as possible.